280720 - Vanco Super IR Transmitter Emitter
The Vanco 280720 IR Transmitter / Sender / Emitter Pigtail with 1.5 Meter Cable is part of the Vanco Super IR HDMI Control System. All Vanco components having the Super IR HDMI Control capability will communicate with each other. The Super IR HDMI Control components include an HDMI IR Adapter, this IR Transmitter / Sender / Emitter pigtail and an IR Receiver pigtail; each sold individually and separately. The patented HDMI IR Adapter allows the IR control channel to extend to a display, since the adapter is inserted between the display and the HDMI cable connecting to the display.
The Super IR HDMI Control System is 1080p Full HD 3D Ready and will also work with sources, displays and other electronics connected via an HDMI cable. For example, an HDMI Adapter may be installed on both ends of an HDMI cable (an additional adapter is required) connecting the source and the display. An IR Transmitter and an IR Receiver are then connected respectively to the adapters with the toggle switch set to 'IR'. This allows IR commands to travel between the display and the source. This path can also be reversed to allow IR commands to travel between the source and the display, by reversing transmitter and receiver positions on the HDMI cable. Thus upstream or downstream IR communications are possible.
- Includes: (1) 280703 Super IR Transmitter
- IR Transmitters, Receivers, and Adapters are compatible with Vanco's HDMI Matrixes, Splitters, Switchers, and Extenders that are enabled with Super IR technology
- HDMI IR Adapter Allows for IR Control over any HDMI Cables
- Extends IR Signals more than 100m/328ft
- HDMI IR Adapter is IR or CEC Configurable
- Part#: 280720