IC107C5EWH - ICC Cat5e In-Line Keystone Modular Coupler, White
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The ICC IC107C5EWH White Cat5e In-Line Keystone Modular Coupler is an 8-position 8-conductor RJ-45 module jack to jack coupler that has been tested to ensure that it surpasses Category 5e specifications without degradation in performance. It is designed to support the connection of two (2) CAT 5e patch cords in a keystone wall plate or blank patch panel applications.
The IC107C5EWH in-line coupler exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e connecting hardware requirements. It is compatible with all faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels in residential and commercial cabling installations.
- Includes: (1) IC107C5EWH White Cat5e In-Line Keystone Modular Coupler
- Allows for connection of two (2) CAT 5e patch cords
- Feed through in-line coupler
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e connecting hardware requirements
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with all faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with all furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
- For use with Category 5e patch cords
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- Part#: IC107C5EWH