22/8-GY-500 - 22 Gauge 8 Conductor Stranded Cable, 500ft
The 22/8-GY-500 is a 500ft box of bulk 22 gauge 8 conductor stranded multi-conductor cable designed for security, communications, control, and low power applications. This 22-8 cable features 8 color coded bare copper stranded conductors, a gray PVC jacket, and a CMR rating.
This 22-8 cable is certified for in-wall use in both residential and commercial low voltage applications. It comes in a 500ft put-up and includes a rip cord for easy stripping.
Cabling Plus offers the professional grade 22-8 cable manufactured using the highest quality materials. Professional installers, integrators, business owners, and do-it-yourselfers all over the US put their trust in our multi-conductor cables!
- Includes: (1) 500ft of 22-8 Stranded Cable
- Jacket Color: Gray
- Jacket Type: PVC
- Conductors: 22 Gauge, 8 Conductor, Stranded, with Rip Cord
- Application: power limited control circuits for intercom, security, audio and background music
- Color Coded Conductors: Red, Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, White, Brown, and Purple
- Bare copper conductors
- Sunlight Resistant
- Rated temperature: 60°C
- Polypropylene or FR Polypropylene insulation
- Cabled construction
- 300V operation
- Approvals: UL Type CMR/CL2R/FTR
- Part#: SCP-22/8-GY-500