22/8-GY - 22 Gauge 8 Conductor Stranded Multi-Conductor Cable, 1000ft
The 22/8-GY is a 22 gauge 8 conductor stranded multi-conductor cable designed for security and low power applications. This 22-8 stranded cable features bare copper stranded conductors, a gray PVC jacket, and a CMR rating. Solid bare copper strands are used to create the eight color coded 22 gauge (AWG) conductors.
This 22-8 stranded cable is certified for in-wall use in both residential and commercial security and low power applications. It is a power limited circuit and communications cable commonly used in control, signaling, security, communications, intercom/PA, sound/audio, and nurse call installations.
- Includes: (1) 22-8 Stranded Multi-Conductor Cable, 1000ft
- Jacket Color: Gray
- Jacket Type: PVC
- Conductors: 22 Gauge, 8 Conductor, Stranded, with Rip Cord
- Color Coded Conductors: Red, Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, White, Brown, and Purple
- Bare copper conductors
- Sunlight Resistant
- Rated temperature: 60°C
- Polypropylene or FR Polypropylene insulation
- Cabled construction
- 300V operation
- Approvals: UL Type CMR/CL2R/FTR
- Part#: SCP-22/8-GY