100022 - Platinum Tools Cat5e/Cat6 Shielded EZ-RJ45 w/ External Ground, 50 Pack
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Platinum Tools 100022 is a fully shielded EZ-RJ45 modular connector designed for both Cat 6 and Cat5e shielded UTP cable. The Platinum Tools 100022 combines the performance exclusive to the EZ-RJ45 design with the advantages inherent to shielded products for an unparalleled solution. It also features an external ground that simplifies the installation and ensures a quality ground in an all shielded network installation.
The 100022 shielded RJ45 connectors are designed to work on both Cat5e and Cat6 cables, solid or stranded. The EZ-RJ45 system allows the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front, to easily verify the proper wiring order. Pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector optimizes electrical performance of the termination. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts also improves performance.
The Platinum Tools 100022 Cat5e/Cat6 Shielded EZ-RJ45 with External Ground connectors are designed to be crimped with the Platinum Tools 100054 EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool.
- Includes: (50) 100022 Cat5e/Cat6 Shielded EZ-RJ45 with External Ground
- Thru holes allow wire pairs to be inserted thru front of the 100022 connector for faster terminations
- Fully shielded
- 50 micro inch gold plated
- For use with Cat5e/6+ shielded cable
- Works on solid or stranded wire
- Cable OD max: 0.280" Conductor OD max: 0.041"
- UL Rated, FCC compliant
- Part#: 100022