100054C - Platinum Tools EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Platinum Tools 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is the #1 crimp tool on the market for installing modular connectors on the ends of network cables! The 100054C professional grade crimp tool allows you to effectively terminate all EZ-RJ45 and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors as well as all standard modular plugs used in voice and data cabling applications. The ergonomic design and ratchet mechanism or the 100054C crimp tool allows you to give each termination a clean, ultra trim finish!
The Platinum Tools 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool includes two separate on-board cavities that support RJ11/12 and RJ45 crimp terminations. The 100054C also features a flat cable stripper, round cable stripper, and a sharp cable cutter to offer a complete crimping solution in one simple to use durable tool! Regardless if you are a professional installer or a do-it-yourselfer, the Platinum Tools 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is a must have crimp tool!
Cabling Plus is an Authorized Distributor of all Platinum Tools professional grade tools, connectors, and installation accessories. Buy the Platinum Tools 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool today for premium crimp terminations in voice and data applications!
- Includes: (1) EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
- Terminates EZ-RJ45 Cat5e Connectors, EZ-RJ45 Shielded Cat5e
- Connectors, EZ-RJ45 Cat 6 Connectors, EZ-RJ45 Shielded Cat 6 Connectors, and EZ-RJ12/11 Connectors
- Compatible with all other RJ45, RJ12, and RJ11 modular plugs except AMP
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360 degree of connector support during crimp
- Clean, ultra flush trim on the EZ-RJ45 extended conductors
- Expanded surface area on contact drivers delivers full, uniform crimp force
- Built in wire cutter and strippers
- Part#: 100054C
Can I use regular modular crimp connectors with the 100054C crimp tool?
Yes you can. But the whole point of buying the Platinum Tools 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is to take advantage of the time saving features of using the EZ connectors. But if you have standard non-EZ modular connectors in your tool bag and want to use them the tool will terminate them.
What are the part numbers for the EZ Cat5e and EZ Cat 6 connectors?
Does the Platinum Tools 100054C Crimp Tool also trim the cables after crimping?
Yes. The Platinum Tools 100054C Crimp Tool will crimp, cut, and trim all access cables with one crimp. No other tool does it all faster or more efficiently.
Why is the Platinum Tools 100054C Crimp Tool so popular?
When using the Platinum Tools 100054C Crimp Tool and the EZ connectors you can easily cut the time in ½ that it takes to terminate network cables. It also ensures the cable conductors are accurately in the connector before you terminate. You can actually see them in place as you pull the cable conductors through the EZ connectors. This ensures high quality terminations each time. If you are in a position where terminating network cables is an everyday task, then this is a must have tool!
- 100003C - Platinum Tools Cat5e EZ-RJ45 Modular Connectors, 50 Pack
- 100010C - Platinum Tools Cat 6 EZ-RJ45 Modular Connectors, 50 Pack
- 100020 - Platinum Tools Cat5e / Cat 6 Shielded EZ Modular Connectors, 50 Pack
- 100035 - Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 Cat5e Strain Reliefs, 50 Pack
- 100036 - Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 Cat 6+ Strain Reliefs, 50 Pack
- 100026C - Platinum Tools EZ-RJ11/12 Modular Connectors, 50 Pack
- 15015 - Platinum Tools Cat5e/Cat 6 Cable Jacket Stripper