Lutron Red - 7 Conductor Sivoia QED Shade Control Cable, 1000ft
The Lutron Red (SVQ-CBL) Cable is a 1000ft bundled control cable designed for use with the Lutron Sivoia QED (Quiet Electronic Drive) controllable shade system. It bundles a 16-2 conductor, 18-1 conductor, 18-4 conductor shielded and a rip cord into a single easy to pull and manage cable. The Lutron White power cable offers a 300v rating and includes a non-plenum UL and CL3 rated direct burial jacket.
The Lutron Red (SVQ-CBL) power cable features a blue outer jacket with red stripe that allows for easy identification and labeling.
This cable consists of:
- (1) 2 conductor 16 AWG insulated stranded bare copper, twisted pair, unshielded, plus;
- (1) 4 conductor 18 AWG insulated stranded bare copper shielded, twisted pair, with AL foil shield, w/drain, plus;
- (1) 1 conductor 18 AWG insulated stranded bare copper unshielded, andWith an overall FR-PVC jacket.
Cable includes SCP Cable Labeling System with sequential foot/meter markings, and room/zone/outlet designations for easy cable identification.
UL listed, NEC: CL3 rated, CEC: CMG FT4, UL 13 and 444, NEC Article 725 and 800.EU RoHS, CE. UL 1685 vertical tray.
- Includes: (1) Lutron Red 7 Conductor Sivoia QED Shade Control Cable, 5000ft
- Lutron SVQ-CBL Equivalent
- Components: 16-2 Conductor, 18-1 Conductor, 18-4 Conductor Shielded with Rip Cord
- Insulation: Non-Plenum PVC
- Direct burial rated
- Jacket: Blue with Red Stripe
- Rated Voltage: 300v
- Rated Temperature: 75 Degree C
- Flame Test: CL3 FT4
- UL and CL3 Rated
- Package: 1000ft
- Part#: Lutron Red - SVQ-CBL