3110-3-001-37 - Kendall Howard Server Rack Cabinet, 37 RMS
The Kendall Howard 3110-3-001-37 3110 Series 37U Server Rack Cabinet is designed for equipment applications where maximum ventilation is required. It comes with 2 fully vented front and rear doors to ensure complete ventilation are all times. The front door of the 3110-3-001-37 has a sleek convex shape to make it look sharp while the rear door offers complete ventilation. Each cabinet comes with 2 sets of vertical rails that adjust in 1 inch increments, lockable, removable side panels, casters and levelers. The top of the cabinet has cut-outs allowing you to install up to four 4 inch fans. Also there are removable cable slots for easy installation of all your network cabling.
The Kendall Howard 3110-3-001-37 37U Server Rack Cabinet is 19" EIA compliant, and supports the installation of a huge variety of electronic equipment, network devices, rack cable management, and technology components. It gives you 22 rackmount spaces to house equipment!
The Kendall Howard 3110-3-001-37 37U Server Rack Cabinet requires 10-32 Cage Nuts and Rack screw for mounting equipment. These are both sold separately. The 3110-3-001-37 Cabinet is proudly made in the USA and comes with a 5 Year Warranty.
- Includes: (1) 3110-3-001-37 3110 Series 37U Server Rack Cabinet
- 2 sets of adjustable mounting rails
- Removable locking side panels
- Cage nut style mounting rails
- Top and bottom removable cable slots
- Locking tempered glass front door
- Locking vented front and rear door
- 19" EIA compliant
- Includes casters and levelers
- Depth: 36" (inside) 37.75" (outside)
- Width: 19" (inside) 23.5" (outside)
- Height: 64.75" (inside) 72" (outside)
- Part#: 3110-3-001-37