3100-3-001-37 - Kendall Howard Server Rack Cabinet, 37 RMS
The Kendall Howard 3100-3-001-37 Server Rack Cabinet is a full sized cabinet designed to house and secure a wide range of electronic equipment. It is perfect for supporting equipment used in networking, communications, audio video, security, and surveillance installations. The 3100-3-001-37 provides 37 rack mount spaces to hold equipment, and comes with a glass door on the front and a vented door on the rear.
The Kendall Howard 3100-3-001-37 37U Server Rack Cabinet is 19" EIA compliant, has 2 sets of vertical rails, adjustable in 1 inch increments, has lockable/removable side panels, and includes casters and levelers. The top of the cabinet has cut-outs allowing you to install up to four 4 inch fans while there are removable cable slots for easy installation of all your cables.
The Kendall Howard 3100-3-001-37 37U Server Rack Cabinet requires 10-32 Cage Nuts and Rack screw for mounting equipment. These are both sold separately. The 3100-3-001-37 Cabinet is proudly made in the USA and comes with a 5 Year Warranty.
- Includes: (1) 3100-3-001-37 37U Server Rack Cabinet
- 2 sets of adjustable mounting rails
- Removable locking side panels
- Cage nut style mounting rails
- Top and bottom removable cable slots
- Locking tempered glass front door
- Locking vented rear door
- 19" EIA compliant
- Includes casters and levelers
- Depth: 36" (inside) 37.75" (outside)
- Width: 19" (inside) 23.5" (outside)
- Height: 64.75" (inside) 72" (outside)
- Part#: 3100-3-001-37