ICPCSG05WH - ICC Cat6A FTP Patch Cable, 5ft, White
The ICC ICPCSG05WH White Cat6A FTP 5ft Patch Cable is designed to surpass industry requirements for 10 Gig performance needs in 10G Base-T Ethernet requirements. This CAT 6A FTP Shielded Solution is designed to deliver advanced performance and reliability in the most hostile and demanding datacom environments. The ICPCSG05WH features a shielding system that protects vital network terminations from harmful Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) that causes alien crosstalk along the path of a signal.
The ICC ICPCSG05WH White Cat6A FTP 5ft Patch Cable exceeds all channel performance requirements in TIA-568-B.2-10 from 1 MHz to 500MHz to support the IEEE 802.an standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Such performance will enable your network to support current technologies such as 10/100/1G/10G Ethernet as well as advanced new and Internet Protocol-based services.
- Includes: (1) ICPCSG05WH White Cat6A FTP 5ft Patch Cable
- Color: White
- Length: 5ft
- Component rated CAT 6A patch cords assuring high signal quality, minimal cross talk and return loss, and minimizing alien crosstalk
- Creates a high speed CAT 6A Connection for cross and direct connects by patching cables runs to subsystems and equipment
- Designed with a low profile snag-less boots for high density applications without any compromise in performance
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 Category 6A standard
- Supports 10GbE bandwidth
- Shielded construction reduces EMI/RFi interference
- UL Listed
- Part#: ICPCSG05WH