ICCMSJHK55 - ICC 4" Galvanized J-Hook, 25 Pack
The ICC ICCMSJHK55 is a 25 pack of 4” galvanized j-hooks designed to support the installation of low voltage cables in large network cabling applications. The ICCMSJHK55 j-hooks are ideal for managing and supporting the installation of CAT5e, CAT 6, CAT 6a, coax, and fiber-optic cables in any large residential or commercial installations.
These j-hooks are constructed from high quality galvanized steel for strength and durability, and include a retainer clip that secures cables in place once installed. The ICCMSJHK55 j-hooks are simple to install, cheaper than cable tray, and comply with TIA/EIA requirements for structured cabling systems.
- Includes: (1) ICCMSJHK55 4" J-Hook - 25 Pack
- Designed from high quality galvanized steel for strength and durability
- Accommodates CAT 5e, CAT 6, CAT 6a, coax, fiber, and conduit
- Rust resistant zinc finish
- Complies with TIA/EIA requirements for structured cabling systems
- Cost effective alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder rack runway
- Smooth edges provides proper support, facilitate bend radius
- Cables can be pulled through quickly and easily
- Cable anchor points allows users to secure with cable ties
- Retainer clip secures cable in place
- Packaged in 25 piece pack
- Part#: ICCMSJHK55