ICCMSJH933 - ICC 1 5/16 90 Degree Galvanized J-Hook, 25 Pack
The ICC ICCMSJH933 is a 25 pack of 1 5/16" 90 degree galvanized j-hooks designed to provide cable management in low voltage structured cabling applications. The ICCMSJH933 j-hooks are perfect for routing and supporting the installation of CAT5e, CAT 6, CAT 6a, coax, and fiber-optic cables in any residential or commercial installations.
These j-hooks are constructed from high quality galvanized steel for strength and durability, and include a retainer clip that secures cables in place once installed. The ICCMSJH933 j-hooks are simple to install, cheaper than cable tray, and comply with TIA/EIA requirements for structured cabling systems.
These j-hooks feature a special 90 degree angled bracket that allows it to be easily mounted to a ceiling and then pivoted left to right to provide ultimate flexibility. The ICCMSJH933 can easily support up to 50 Cat5e cables to provide a clean organized cable installation.
- Includes: (1) ICCMSJH933 1 5/16" 90 Degree
- J-Hook - 25 Pack
- Designed from high quality galvanized steel for strength and durability
- 90° angled bracket allows for the J-Hook to be ceiling mounted and pivot left to right from 0° to 180°
- Accommodates CAT 5e, CAT 6, CAT 6a, coax, fiber, and conduit
- Rust resistant zinc finish
- Complies with TIA/EIA requirements for structured cabling systems
- Cost effective alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder rack runway
- Smooth edges provides proper support, facilitate bend radius
- Cables can be pulled through quickly and easily
- Cable anchor points allows users to secure with cable ties
- Retainer clip secures cable in place
- Packaged in 25 piece pack
- Part#: ICCMSJH933