IC815 - Channel Vision ARIA 8 High Performance In-Ceiling Speaker, Pair
Channel Vision's IC815 Aria 8" high performance in-ceiling speakers feature high power handling capability providing true stereo sound quality, not simply background music. The IC815 high performance in-ceiling speaker features a modern design enhanced by a paintable grill which covers the entire speaker frame using magnets. This discrete edge-to-edge grill has an ultra-thin design that allows the IC815 speaker to be practically hidden in the ceiling, making the Aria 8" high performance in-ceiling speaker perfect for whole house audio or home theater applications. High quality materials ensure a long life and great performance. Silver speaker wire terminals not only provide better contact surface but also offer less resistance to signal transfer for a clear sound.
For warranty purposes only buy Channel Vision products from an Authorized Distributor like Cabling Plus!
Installation of the Channel Vision IC815 ARIA 8” In-Ceiling Speakers:
- Use the provided template to mark and cut a 10” hole in drywall away from ceiling joists.
- We recommend wiring with AWG 16 or larger, stranded wire.
- For proper phasing, both speakers must be wired alike. Connect red wires to red terminals on the speakers and to red or plus terminals on the amplifier.
- Install IC81 in the hole. Tighten the mounting screws.
- The mounting “dogs ears” will rotate outward and grip the drywall. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN the screws
- Aim tweeter
- To control the volume of the speaker locally, use an impedance matching volume control, such as the Channel Vision VC-302W.
- Includes: (1) IC814 ARIA 8” High Performance In-Ceiling Speaker Pair
- 8 Inch High performance 150 watt Speaker
- 1" Ferro fluid Cooled Silk Dome Tweeter
- High power handling capacity
- Ultra Thin Bezzle
- Paintable Grille
- 16 AWG Terminal Post
- Frequency range: 30-20,000Hz
- Tweeter: 1” Ferro-fluid cooled silk dome
- Sensitivity: 89dB@1W/1M
- Power Handling: 150 Watts Max / 75Watts RMS
- Drivers: 8” Polypropylene
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 11” x 3-7/8” - (from surface of wall board)
- Hole Size: 10” diameter
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Part#: IC815