IC608 - Channel Vision ARIA 6.5 In-Ceiling Speaker, Pair
The Channel Vision IC608 6.5” In-Ceiling Speaker Pair is designed for professional grade sound system installations. The IC608 8 ohm in-ceiling speakers are packaged as a pair, and are perfect for residential surround sound and home theater applications.
The Channel Vision IC608 6.5” In-Ceiling Speakers feature a high compliance polymer tweeter, polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround, and a small perforated designer grille. They have a recommended power handling of a 120 watts and a frequency range of 60Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB.
For warranty purposes only buy Channel Vision products from an Authorized Distributor like Cabling Plus!
Installation of the Channel Vision IC608 6.5” In-Ceiling Speakers:
- Use the provided template to mark and cut a 7.7” hole in drywall away from ceiling joists
- We recommend wiring with AWG 16 gauge speaker wire or larger, stranded wire
- For proper phasing, both voice coils must be wired alike
- Connect red wires to red terminals on IC608 speaker and to red or plus terminals on amplifier
- Install IC608 in the hole. Tighten the mounting screws.
- The mounting dog legs on the IC608 will rotate outward and grip the drywall
- To control the volume of the IC608 speaker locally, use an impedance matching volume control
- Includes: (1) IC608 6.5” In-Ceiling Speakers Pair
- Sold as Pair
- 6.5″ in-ceiling loudspeaker
- High compliance polymer tweeter
- Polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- Small perforated designer grille
- Recommended Power Handling: 120 Watts (Peak)
- Frequency range: 60Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Finish: ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 9” OD. 3.15 Deep (Depth from surface of wall board)
- Part#: IC608