IC504 - Channel Vision 5.25 In-Ceiling Speaker, Pair
The Channel Vision IC504 5.25” In-Ceiling Speaker Pair is designed for professional grade sound system installations. The IC504 8 ohm in-ceiling speakers are packaged as a pair, and are perfect for residential surround sound and home theater applications.
The Channel Vision IC504 5.25” In-Ceiling Speakers feature a high compliance polymer tweeter, polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround, and a small perforated designer grille. They have a recommended power handling of 80 watts and a frequency range of 80Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB.
For warranty purposes only buy Channel Vision products from an Authorized Distributor like Cabling Plus!
Installation of the Channel Vision IC504 5.25” In-Ceiling Speakers:
- Use the provided template to mark and cut a 6 1/2” hole in drywall away from ceiling joists
- We recommend wiring with AWG 16 or larger, stranded professional grade wire
- For proper phasing, both voice coils must be wired alike
- Connect red wires to red terminals on IC504 speaker and to red or plus terminals on amplifier
- Install IC504 in the hole. Tighten the mounting screws.
- The mounting dog legs on the IC504 will rotate outward and grip the drywall
- To control the volume of the IC504 speaker locally, use an impedance matching volume control
- Includes: (1) IC504 5.25” In-Ceiling Speakers Pair
- Sold as Pair
- 5.25″ High performance in-ceiling loudspeaker
- Polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- Small perforated designer grille
- Recommended Power Handling: 80 Watts (Peak)
- Drivers: 1- 0.5” High compliance polymer tweeter, 1- 5.25” polypropylene woofer
- Frequency range: 80Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Finish: ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 8” OD. 3″ Deep (Depth from surface of wall board)
- Part#: IC504