IC107F5CIV - ICC High Density Cat5e Modular Keystone Jack, Ivory, 25 Pack
The ICC IC107F5CIV Ivory Cat5e High Density Modular Keystone Jack 25 Pack allows you to buy Cat5e keystone jacks in bulk to save money and make managing inventory easier. The IC107F5CIV is a 25 pack of professional grade Cat5e rated modular connectors that are designed for both residential and commercial voice and data network connectivity.
The ICC IC107F5CIV Ivory Cat5e High Density Modular Keystone Jack 25 Pack includes a reseal able bag with 25 termination caps packaged in a separated bag. The bag is labeled with a clear lower area for easy part identification. These Cat5e keystone jacks are designed to fit into all standard faceplates, decorator inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels.
The ICC IC107F5CIV Ivory High Density Cat5e Modular Keystone Jack 25 Pack connectors feature a reduced rear footprint that allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area. The high density (HD) connectors are needed for multi-port installations when using blank patch panels or decorator style inserts. The ICC High Density Cat5e jacks in the IC107F5CIV 25 pack exceed Category 5e industry performance requirements and require a 110 punch down tool for a fast and easy installation.
- Includes: (1) IC107F5CIV HD Cat5e Modular Keystone Jack 25 Pack Ivory
- CAT 5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds Category 5e industry performance requirements
- Designed with rear split back 110 IDC reducing termination time
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool
- Designed with rear 110 IDC reducing termination time
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with all faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with all furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
- For use with Category 5e patch cords
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- Part#: IC107F5CIV