IC1076F0PR - ICC High Density Voice RJ11 Keystone Jack, Purple
The ICC IC1076F0PR Purple High Density (HD) RJ11 keystone jacks are 6-position 6-conductor (6P6C) voice type connectors designed for business and residential telephone system applications. The high density design of this RJ11 connector offers a smaller rear footprint, maximizing space in confined work areas, and allows the use of more modular jacks within the same space. The IC1076F0PR RJ11 jacks are simple to terminate, utilize IDC termination type, and accept 22-24 AWG solid wire. These RJ11 connectors are ideal for Apple Talk, Voice, and Arcnet applications.
The IC1076F0PR High Density RJ11 keystone jacks are compatible with RJ11/14 and 25 keystone jacks and plugs making them the most flexible RJ11 connectors on the market. The unique high density (HD) design is ideal for installations where decorative style plates and inserts are used. Sometimes is it difficult to install two jacks side by side on a single decorative style insert. The straight back room saving design of the IC1076F0PR connector solves this issue while leaving plenty of room to terminate the jacks successfully. Use the ICC IC1076F0PR HD voice RJ11 modular keystone jack for superior signal quality!
- Includes: (1) ICC IC1076F0PR Purple HD RJ11 Voice Keystone Jack
- Designed for all voice connectivity applications
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
- Lead frame technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Terminate with any standard 110 punch down tool
- Includes an integrated USOC/UTP color wiring diagram
- Compatible with all faceplates, decorative inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Works with telephone line cords
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- Part#: IC1076F0PR