FSNS6RCAU - Belden RG6 Coaxial Cable Compression RCA Connector
The Belden FSNS6RCAU connector is a compression type RCA connector used to terminate RG6 coaxial cables. The FSNS6RCAU provides a full 360 degree compression crimp that is the best at protecting your terminations from any environmental conditions that could threaten the life or integrity of the connection.
The Belden FSNS6RCAU compression RCA connectors are manufactured to support RG6 coaxial cable terminations in both residential and commercial video installations. The FSNS6RCAU features a patented no-blind entry system that allows you to install the cable correctly into the connector prior to terminating. The no-blind entry mechanism guarantees a perfect termination every time!
For best results we recommend terminating the FSNS6RCAU RCA connector with the Belden Cable Pro CPLCCT-SLM compression tool and Belden PSA59/6 cable stripper. The entire line of premium Belden connectors and tools are available right here at Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) FSNS6RCAU RG6 Coaxial Cable RCA Connector
- F-Conn connectors provide full 360 compression crimp
- 75 Ohm Construction
- The FSNS6RCAU radial design reduces the possibility of an impedance problem and can defeat ingress/egress at the connector
- Cable Pullout Force Exceeding 65 lbs
- Internal O sealing rings prevent moisture migration, while the large ferrule surface insures proper RF and digital interface
- Does not require soldering
- Part#: FSNS6RCAU