FSNS59RCAU - Belden RG59 Coaxial Cable Compression RCA Connector
The Belden FSNS59RCAU connector is a compression type RCA connector used to terminate RG59 coaxial cables. The FSNS59RCAU is the ideal RCA connector used to terminate your RG59 coaxial cables when making your own custom home theater inter-connect cables or for any other video applications. The FSNS59RCAU provides a full 360 degree compression crimp that is the best at protecting your terminations from any environmental conditions that could threaten the life or integrity of the connection.
The Belden FSNS59RCAU compression RCA connectors are manufactured to support RG59 coaxial cable terminations in both residential and commercial video installations. The FSNS59RCAU features a patented no-blind entry system that allows you to install the cable correctly into the connector prior to terminating. The no-blind entry mechanism guarantees a perfect termination every time! For best results we recommend terminating the FSNS59RCAU RCA connector with the Belden Cable Pro CPLCCT-SLM compression tool and Belden PSA59/6 cable stripper. The entire line of premium Belden connectors and tools are available right here at Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) FSNS59RCAU RG59 Coaxial Cable RCA Connector
- F-Conn connectors provide full 360 compression crimp
- 75 Ohm Construction
- The FSNS59RCAU radial design reduces the possibility of an impedance problem and can defeat ingress/egress at the connector
- Cable Pullout Force Exceeding 65 lbs.
- Internal O sealing rings prevent moisture migration, while the large ferrule surface insures proper RF and digital interface
- Does not require soldering
- Part#: FSNS59RCAU