FSNS59BNCU - Belden Universal RG59 Compression BNC Connector
The Belden FSNS59BNCU is a premium professional grade BNC connector designed for use when terminating standard RG59 coaxial cables. The FSNS59BNCU provides a full 360 degree compression crimp that is the best for protecting your terminations from any environmental conditions that could threaten the performance or life span of your connections.
The Belden FSNS59BNCU compression BNC connectors are manufactured to support RG59 coaxial cable terminations in both residential and commercial grade video application. The patented no-blind entry system of the FSNS59BNCU allows you to insert the cable correctly into the connector prior to actually terminating it. The no-blind entry system ensures you have a perfect termination every time! There are no wasted connectors ever when using the FSNS59BNCU BNC connectors!
BNC connectors are vital to the performance of every security camera installation. Regardless of if you are installing bullet, PTZ, covert, box, or dome camera products, you need BNC connectors that will perform!
For best results we recommend terminating the FS59BNCU RG59 BNC connectors with the Belden Cable Pro CPLCCT-SLM compression tool and Belden PSA59/6 cable stripper.
- Includes: (1) FSNS59BNCU RG59 Coaxial Cable BNC Connector
- For standard RG59 coaxial cable terminations
- F-Conn connectors provide full 360 compression crimp
- 75 Ohm Construction
- The FSNS59BNCU radial design reduces the possibility of an impedance problem and can defeat ingress/egress at the connector
- Cable Pullout Force Exceeding 65 lbs
- Does not require soldering
- Part#: FSNS59BNCU