FS59BNCPL2 - ICM Plenum RG59 Compression BNC Connector
The ICM FS59BNCPL2 is designed to terminate plenum rated RG59 coaxial cables used in CCTV camera installations. The FS59BNCPL2 is engineered to fit perfectly on plenum rated RG59 coaxial cables that are often specified by local building codes. Plenum rated cables have become more common today in installations where the cables are ran in the open air-flow system of a building. The CMP or plenum rated cables have specially treated cable jackets that support slow burn while stopping harmful fumes from entering the air flow system of a building. At Cabling Plus we always recommend you follow local building codes when installing cables in the wall and ceilings.
The FS59BNCPL2 provides a full 360 degree compression crimp that is the best for protecting your terminations from any environmental conditions that could threaten their performance. The ICM FS59BNCPL2 also features a no-blind entry system that allows you to insert the cable correctly into the connector prior to terminating it. This system guarantees high quality BNC terminations every time!
For best results we recommend terminating the FS59BNCPL2 RG59 BNC connectors with the ICM Cable Pro CPLCCT-SLM compression tool and ICM PSA59/6 cable stripper.
- Includes: (1) FS59BNCPL2 Plenum RG59 Coaxial Cable BNC Connector
- For plenum rated RG59 coaxial cable terminations
- F-Conn connectors provide full 360 compression crimp
- 75 Ohm Construction
- The FS59BNCPL2 radial design reduces the possibility of an impedance problem and can defeat ingress/egress at the connector
- Cable Pullout Force Exceeding 65 lbs
- Does not require soldering
- Part#: FS59BNCPL2