AQC224 West Penn Aquaseal 18-2 Stranded Cable, 1000ft
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The West Penn AQC224 Aquaseal 18-2 Stranded Cable is designed for indoor and outdoor use in intercom, security, sound, audio, and fire alarm applications. The Aquaseal technology uses a water tape technology that protects the cable from moisture and condensation. elements. The AQC224 also features a sunlight resistant jacket to ensure long lasting use in exposed areas.
The AQC224 is designed to be installed in a conduit when used for underground use.
The West Penn AQC224 Aquaseal 18-2 Stranded Cable is constructed using (2) 18 gauge stranded bare copper conductors that are color coded black and red. It is designed to support all 300 volt or less applications. West Penn only uses the best quality products in the construction of their multi-conductor cables.
- Includes: (1) AQC224 Aquaseal 18-2 Stranded Cable 1000ft
- Jacket Color: Grey
- 1000ft Spool
- Conductor: 18 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding: 7x26
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Insulation Thickness: 0.010" Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Shield: N/A
- Drain: N/A
- Water-Blocking Tape: 2 ply water swellable tape
- Jacket Material: Sunlight/Moisture Resistance PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.025'' Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.218'' Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight: 39 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating: UL 1685 Vertical Tray
- Temperature Rating: -20deg C to 60deg C
- Operating Voltage: 300 V RMS
- Max.Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz: 30pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C: 6.2 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors: Black, Red
- TIA455-82B Water Infiltration Test Compliant: Yes
- UL 444 & 13 Compliant: Yes
- Part#: AQC224
Description: 18/2 Stranded bare copper conductors, un-shielded with an Aquaseal tape and overall jacket.
Ratings: CM / CL3 / FPL, NEC Article 800, 725, and 760
Approvals: (UL) Listed - For conduit use.
Applications: Materials suitable for outdoor use, and indoor trays, allows a variety of uses for (Intercom, Security, Sound, Audio, Background music, and Fire Alarm Circuits