AQ226 West Penn Aquaseal 14-2 Stranded Multi-Conductor Cable, 1000ft
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The West Penn AQ226 Aquaseal 14-2 Stranded Cable is designed for indoor and outdoor fire, security, and control applications. It features 2 conductors that can support low voltage power, signal and circuit requirements. The AQ226 also features the West Penn Aquaseal technology that uses a 2 ply water swellable tape to protect the cable when installed in wet environments. This cable also features a UV rated, moisture resistant jacket that makes it ideal for exposed and underground applications.
Using 14 gauge cables is very common in low voltage installations where longer than normal cable runs are present. The thicker gauge conductors mean a bigger pipe and less voltage drop for your signals.
The AQ226 is Direct Burial Rated
The West Penn AQ226 Aquaseal 14-2 Stranded Cable is constructed using (2) 14 gauge stranded bare copper conductors that are color coded black & red. It is also 300 volt rated.
Applications: Security, Surveillance, Security, Access Control, Automation, Controls
- Low Voltage Industrial Process Controls
- Low Power Circuits
- Power Limited Circuits
- Power Limited Fire Alarm Circuits
- Power Limited ray Cable PLTC
- Speaker Level
- Includes: (1) AQ226 Aquaseal 14-2 Fire Alarm Cable 1000ft
- Jacket Color: Black
- 1000ft Spool
- Conductor: 14 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding: 19x27
- Insulation Material: PVC With Nylon
- Insulation Thickness: 0.015" Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Shield: N/A
- Drain: N/A
- Water-Blocking Tape: 2 ply water swellable tape
- Jacket Material: Sunlight/Moisture Resistance PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.040'' Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.310'' Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight: 59 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating: UL 1685 Vertical Tray
- Temperature Rating: -20deg C to 60deg C
- Operating Voltage: 300 V RMS
- Max.Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz: 32pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C: 2.7 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors: Black, Red
- Jacket Color: Black
- TIA455-82B Water Infiltration Test Compliant: Yes
- UL 444 & 13 Compliant: Yes
- Part#: AQ226
Description: 14/2 Stranded bare copper conductors, overall unshielded with Aquaseal tape and overall jacket
Ratings: FPL – PLTC, NEC Article 760 And 725
Approvals: (UL) Listed Direct Burial
Applications: Materials suitable for outdoor use, and indoor trays, allows a variety of uses for (Low voltage industrial process control circuits, Power-Limited circuits, Power-Limited fire alarm circuits, Power Limited tray cables PLTC)