201-272 - Steren 1 GHz 130 dB Vertical Coaxial Cable Splitter, 2 Way
A coaxial cable splitter is very popular for splitting signals in cable TV (CATV) applications. By using a coaxial cable splitter you are able to take a single coaxial cable input and split it numerous times to deliver the cable TV signal out to various television sets. A coaxial cable splitter is a simple plug and play device that can be installed in a manner of minutes!
The 201-272 is a 2 way vertical coaxial cable splitter that allows you to take a single coaxial cable input and split it to deliver the signal to two (2) other television sets or video sources. The 201-272 offer a unique vertical design to support various different installations applications. This professional grade 2 way vertical coaxial cable splitter features an anti-corrosion Tin plated Zinc-Alloy die cast housing and a high performance printed-board circuitry to ensure maximum quality. This is the ideal splitter for any residential or commercial Cable TV applications!
- Includes: (1) Vertical 2 Way 1 GHz 130 dB Coaxial Cable Splitter
- Vertical Configuration
- 5-1000MHz 75? Highest Isolation F-Splitters
- Capacitor-Coupled DC Power Blocked All Ports
- Soldered-Back Cover 130dB min. RFI Shielding
- High-Performance Printed-Board Circuitry
- Anti-Corrosion Silver-Plated Zinc-Alloy Cast Housing
- 3/8? Precision Machined F-Connector Threads
- Mounting Tabs with Screws
- Cast-In Ground Block
- 1? centered F-ports accommodate security tools
- SCTE Compliant
- Part#: 201-272