201-284 - Steren 1 GHz 130 dB One-Side Coaxial Cable Splitter, 4 Way
A coaxial cable splitter allows you to simply attach the coax cable you are trying to split into the input of the splitter and then use the outputs to split the signal. Coaxial cable splitters are offered in numerous configurations to support multiple cable TV (CATV) video applications. However many times you need to split your signal will determine how many outputs you will need on the coaxial cable splitter. A coaxial cable splitter can be installed in a manner of minutes and requires no additional tools (provided that all of your cables already have connectors on them).
The 201-284 is a one-side 4 way coaxial cable splitter that allows you to take a single coaxial cable input and split it to deliver the signal to four (4) other television sets or video sources. The 201-284 coaxial cable splitters offer a unique design by putting the inputs and outputs all on one side to support various cable routing configurations. This premium 4 way splitter features an anti-corrosion Tin plated Zinc-Alloy die cast housing, high performance printed-board circuitry, and soldered back cover. Use this 4 way coaxial cable splitter for any residential or commercial cable TV applications!
- Includes: (1) One-Side 4 Way 1 GHz 130 dB Coaxial Cable Splitter
- 5-1000MHz 75? Highest Isolation F-Splitters
- Capacitor-Coupled DC Power Blocked All Ports
- Soldered-Back Cover 130dB min. RFI Shielding
- High-Performance Printed-Board Circuitry
- Anti-Corrosion Silver-Plated Zinc-Alloy Cast Housing
- 3/8? Precision Machined F-Connector Threads
- Mounting Tabs with Screws
- Cast-In Ground Block
- 1? centered F-ports accommodate security tools
- SCTE Compliant
- Part#: 201-284