TCC200 - Platinum Tools Coax Clarifier
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Platinum Tools TCC200 is a high performance coax clarifier used to test coax network systems. It is a must have tester for the professional installer! The TCC200 locates faults on individual cable runs, identifies remotes through splitters, and determines cable run lengths. Separate wire mapping sets allows mapping the entire coax system and measure the quality and network characterization for carrying high grade video, surveillance data and HD programming.
The Platinum Tools TCC200 Coax Clarifier identifies cable faults, displays cable run quality, detects Coax RF remotes through splitters, tests and grades splitter performance, measures cable length up to 1,500 feet, and wiremaps up to 12 coax locations.
The TCC200 includes: (2) Coax RF Remotes, (1) Cable Assembly, Screw-On F-Jack to Push-On F-Plug Cable - 12", (1) Adapter, F-Jack to BNC Jack, Adapter, (3) F-Jack to Push-On plug, (3) F-Connector Coupler, F81, (4) F-Terminator Plug, and (1) Hanging Pouch
- Includes: (1) TCC200 Coax Clarifier
- Test, Identify, and Qualify Dark Coax Networks.
- Identifies cable faults
- Displays cable run quality
- Detects Coax RF Remotes through splitters
- Locates splitters in the system
- Tests and grades splitter performance
- Measures cable length up to 1,500 feet
- Wiremaps up to 12 coax locations
- Measures overall network quality, measured in dB
- Quality (Return Loss): 0.0 to 60.0 dB
- ID Only Coax Remotes: 100 ohms maximum DC resistance, center conductor plus shield
- Coax RF Remotes: 17dB maximum attenuation to remote location (splitters, cable, etc.)
- Audio Frequency Tone: 1,000 and 600 Hz – 4 patterns (High only, Low only, 2 warble tones), 3.3Vp-p (pin or shield), 6.6Vp-p (both pin and shield) open circuit
- Radio Frequency Tone 10, 20, 30 or 40MHz, 1Vrms into 75 ohms
- Battery Low Level: Approximately 4 volts
- Capacitance Length: Range – 0 to 1,500 ft (457 meters) min at 15pF/ft length constant, Accuracy – ±5% ±1ft (0.5 m) with correct length constant, Length Constant Range – 10.0 to 40.0 pF/ft (33 to 131pF/meter)
- Part#: TCC200