TLM-2601PVM-B - Tatung Triview 26" Public Viewing Monitor, Black
The Tatung Triview TLM-2601PVM-B Black 26" Public Viewing Monitor is a professional grade monitor designed for public viewing applications. The TLM-2601PVM-B features an internal 540TVL wide dynamic range camera that uses a 1/3" Pixim DPS Sensor to capture high resolution crisp video. The camera on the TLM-2601PVM-B uses a 2.8-11mm Auto Iris Lens to ensure flexibility for capturing the widest or most narrow view. The TLM-2601PVM-B is perfect for public viewing areas in retail businesses, hospitals, corporations, and other high traffic business locations.
Tatung Triview TLM-2601PVM-B 26" Public Viewing Monitor features: 1 BNC Input, 2 BNC Outputs, 1366 x 768 resolution, 26” screen, 3000:1 contrast ratio, and 450 nits brightness.
Does not include power supply. The TPD-24DC120 power supply must be purchased separately.
The Tatung Triview TLM-2601PVM-B 26" Public Viewing Monitor includes a 3 year warranty when purchased from an Authorized Tatung Triview Distributor like Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) TLM-2601PVM-B Black 26" Public Viewing Monitor
- Screen Size: 26" WXGA
- Viewable Size: 575.769mm (H) x 323.712mm (V)
- Dot Pitch: 0.4215mm x 0.4215mm
- Viewing Angle: H/V-89,+89/-89,+89
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Brightness: 450 nits
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Response Time: 6.5ms
- Display Color: 16.7M
- Control Key Define: Remote Control
- Input Voltage: 24VDC (TPD-24DC120 Power Adaptor Is Not Included)
- Consumption: 63W (Typ).
- Input: 1 BNC, S-Video
- Output: 2 BNC connector for (1) internal camera loop-through output, (2) Ext. CVBS loop-through output.
Internal Wide Dynamic Range Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Pixim DPS Sensor (Digital Pixel System)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60 to 1/100,000 sec
- Lens: 2.8-11mm/F1.4 Auto Iris Lens
- Resolution: 540 TVL
- Dynamic Range: 95dB Typical, 120dB Max
Dimensions: 25.5"(W) x 19"(H) x 3.5"(D)