T129K1 - Platinum Tools VDV MapMaster 2.0 Test Kit
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Platinum Tools T129K1 VDV MapMaster 2.0 Test Kit combines continuity testing, mapping, tone generation and length measurement functions in a single tester. It includes the tester and all the accessories required for voice, data and video testing & mapping in the field. The T129K1 is packaged in a rugged double-walled, blow-molded case with custom cut out, high density EVA foam to help protect your equipment for years to come.
The Platinum Tools T129K1 VDV MapMaster 2.0 Test Kit Includes:
(1) VDV MapMaster 2.0, (1) Case & Insert Foam, (1) RJ45 #’s 1-12 Remote Set, (1) Coax F #’s 1-8 Remote Set, (1) RJ45 Port Saver, (1) RJ45 to Alligator Clips Cable, (1) No-Fault Cable, (1) F Female to F Female Adapters, (1) set of 3, (1) BNC Female to F Female Adapter, (1) BNC Female to F Male Adapter, (1) 9V Battery, and (1) Instruction Manual
- Includes: (1) T129K1 VDV MapMaster 2.0 Test Kit
- Tests CAT-6/5e/5/4/3, shielded cables & coax
- Displays length reading in feet or meters
- Mapping - video and data cables can be mapped
- Patch cables may be tested without removing the master remote from storage
- Mapping - optional data and video, custom ID remotes available (see accessories)
- Cable test results displayed in wire map format with connector pin numbers
- Low battery icon indicator
- Voltage detection warning icon
- LOOP ON - sets up continuous mode for trouble shooting
- Maximum Voltage between any two connector pins without damage:
- RJ Jack: 66V DC or 55V AC I F-Connector: 50V DC or AC
- Battery Life: 9V alkaline battery typical
- Standby: 4 years I Active: 425 hours
- Cable Types: Shielded or Unshielded; Cat7, Cat6x, Cat5e,
- Cat5, Cat4, Cat3, Coax
- Maximum RJ Cable Length Testing: 0 to 1,000 feet (305 meters)
- Minimum Cable Length for Split Pair Detection: 1.5 feet (0.5 meters)
- Maximum Coax Cable Length: Cable resistance varies.
- See website for a comparison chart.
- Low Battery: Icon flashes when battery voltage falls below 6V
- Measurement Technology: Capacitance testing
- Length Accuracy Without Length Constant Accuracy: ± 3% plus ± 1 foot
- Cable Length Measurement: 1 to 2,000 ft CAT5E cable with 15 pF/ft length constant
- Default Length Constant: Restored with power on reset
- Voice: 17.4 pF/ft • Video: 16.5 pF/ft • Data: 15 pF/ft
- Part#: T129K1