SD-9263-KSVQ - SECO-LARM Vandal Proof No Touch "Exit" Request-To-Exit Plate
The SECO-LARM SD-7204SGEX1Q is a stainless-steel vandal resistant "No Touch" and Exit Request-To-Exit plate. It is designed with an adjustable sensor with a range of 4 so you dont have to actually push a button to trigger the door to open. The SD-7204SGEX1Q will fit into a standard single gang box, and is equipped with LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) to show if the sensor is activated. It uses IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since it requires no touch, this plate is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
The SD-7204SGEX1Q is both weatherproof (IP65) and vandal proof, and includes a manual override button that functions without electricity in case of power failure. When the button on the SD-7204SGEX1Q plate is pushed it will de-energize the electronic lock which frees the door and allows it to be opened.
The SD-7204SGEX1Q has an operating voltage of 12-24 VDC, and includes a 1A@30VDC Form C dry contact.
- Includes: (1) SD-9263-KSVQ Vandal Proof No Touch "Exit" Request-To-Exit Plate
- Weather-resistant (IP65) for outdoor use
- Clean and simple no-touch operation reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Adjustable sensor range up to 4 (10cm)
- Stainless-steel plate
- 1A relay, adjustable trigger duration 0.5~20 seconds
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) to show if the sensor is activated
- Manual override button functions without electricity in case of power failure
- Part#: SD-9263-KSVQ