SD-7202GC-PEQ - SECO-LARM Illuminated "Push To Exit" Request-To-Exit Plate
The SECO-LARM SD-7202GC-PEQ is a stainless steel Request-To-Exit plate that features a 2 illuminated button for easy viewing when exiting an electronically controlled door. This is a popular Request-To-Exit plate used in various business access control applications. The SD-7202GC-PEQ fits in a single gang low voltage mounting box and has an illuminated green "Push to Exit" button built into the plate. It also includes an extra "PRESIONE PARA SALIR" faceplate that can be quickly swapped out in the field.
The SD-7202GC-PEQ is designed with 10A@125VAC rated NO/NC contact, and includes five color-coded, 12-inch, 18 AWG wire leads with easy-to-attach spade lugs for fast installation. It also includes a single gang plate, replacement light bulb, and resistor. The SD-7202GC-PEQ is simple to install and supports a fast 4 wire installation.
- Includes: (1) SD-7202GC-PEQ Illuminated "Push to Exit" Request-To-Exit Plate
- Large (2" square), illuminated, momentary push button
- "PUSH TO EXIT" message can be replaced with "PRESIONE PARA SALIR" message
- NO/NC contacts rated 10A@125VAC
- Includes: "PUSH TO EXIT" and "PRESIONE PARA SALIR" faceplates
- Includes: Five color-coded, 12-inch, AWG 18 wire leads with easy-to-attach spade lugs for fast installation
- Includes: Single-gang plate
- Includes: Replacement bulb (12V, 1.2W, 15,000-hour life)
- Includes: Resistor (150?, 1 Watt)
- Part#: SD-7202GC-PEQ