E-964-Q660Q - SECO-LARM Quad Photobeam Detectors, 660ft Range Outdoors
The SECO-LARM E-964-Q660Q Quad Photobeam Detectors are the designed to support long range perimeter security applications. They offer quad infrared beams that provide the highest reliability while minimizing false alarms. The E-964-Q660Q beam detectors support a 660ft range in an outdoor installation.
Each E-964-Q660Q detector is weatherproof, and offers a sunlight-filtering case to ensure performance in all weather conditions. They also have a anti-front system with a built-in heater so that the beams support your 24/7 security needs in any harsh weather environments. The E-964-Q660Q includes polarized inputs, NO/NC alarm output, and a 4 channel selectable frequency feature.
Most often the E-964-Q660Q beam detectors are added to an alarm system to increase security measures at a home or business. As a common alarm add-on beam detectors are simple to install and are completely managed from the alarm keypad. If you are concerned about perimeter security at your home or business, then installing beam detectors may be the perfect solution for you.
- Includes: (1) E-964-Q660Q Quad Photobeam Detectors
- 660ft Range Outdoors, 1320ft Indoors
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning
- Multi-frequency (4 channels selectable)
- Quad infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lens optics reinforces beam strength & provides excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof, sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use
- Anti-frost system with built-in heater so that beam functions even in extreme conditions
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry
- NO/NC alarm output
- N.C. tamper circuit included
- Non-polarized power inputs
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam and audible alignment system
- Built-in alignment strength indicator
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations
- Power: 11~24VAC/VDC (Non-polarity)
- Part#: E-964-Q660Q