RS801-GR - Channel Vision 8" Outdoor Rock Speaker, Granite
The Channel Vision RS801-GR 8″ High Performance Outdoor Rock Speaker is a granite look stone-shaped outdoor speaker designed to complement most landscaping environments. They are ideal for garden and backyard entertaining. It has a 160 watt power handling with a frequency range of 40 Hz – 20 Hz +/- 3dB.
The Channel Vision RS801-GR 8″ High Performance Granite Outdoor Rock Speaker features a polypropylene cone woofer with butyl rubber surround, waterproof tweeter with 1″ voice coil, and 20 oz. ferrite magnet. The RS801-GR is designed to withstand even the toughest outdoor environmental elements.
For warranty purposes only buy Channel Vision products from an Authorized Distributor like Cabling Plus!
Installation of the Channel Vision RS801-GR 8″ Outdoor Granite Rock Speaker:
We recommend wiring with AWG 16 or larger, stranded outdoor speaker wire
For proper phasing, both voice coils must be wired alike
Connect red wires to red terminals on RS801-GR speaker and to red or plus terminals on amplifier
To control the volume of the RS801-GR speaker locally, use an impedance matching volume control
- Includes: (1) RS801-GR 8″ High Performance Outdoor Rock Speaker
- Sold as Individual
- 8″ High Performance Rock Speaker
- High power handling capacity
- Recommended power: 20W to 160W
- Waterproof tweeter with 1″ voice coil
- Polypropylene cone woofer with butyl rubber surround
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz – 20 Hz +/- 3dB
- Crossover: 12dB/octive (low pass) 12dB/octive (high pass)
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Power Handling: 160 watts peak
- Drivers: 1-1” Neodymium waterproof dome tweeter 1-8” Polypropylene cone woofer
- Magnet: 20 oz ferrite magnet
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Part#: RS801-GR