FE4219-40-02 - Quest Smoked Acrylic Door Server Cabinet, 19 X 32, 40 RMS
The Quest FE4219-40-02 40 RMS 19'' X 32'' Acrylic Door Server Cabinet is a cost effective solution for completely housing and securing electronic equipment. The FE4219-40-02 is the perfect solution for any residential or commercial technology applications. Using a floor standing cabinet is very popular in security, surveillance, audio video, and networking installations.
The Quest FE4219-40-02 40 RMS 19'' X 32'' Acrylic Door Server Cabinet is 6’ tall and supports a 19” format with a 32” depth and 40 rack mount spaces for housing all types of electronic equipment and devices. It also has a 27.5” width format to support equipment where extra room is needed. The FE4219-40-02 ships fully assembled, and includes a smoked acrylic framed reversible door with lock. It also features lockable removable side and rear panels for complete access to equipment.
The Quest FE4219-40-02 40 RMS 19'' X 32'' Acrylic Door Server Cabinet comes packaged complete with leveling feet, casters, grounding bus bar, 2 pre-installed 80 CFM fans, equipment screws, top panel cutouts for cable access, 4 fully adjustable internal equipment cage nut rails for #12-24 mounting screws in EIA universal spacing, and vented panels for excellent air circulation characteristics.
The Quest FE4219-40-02 40 RMS 19'' X 32'' Acrylic Door Server Cabinet is a complete floor enclosure solution that provides everything needed for a quick and complete installation.
- Includes: (1) FE4219-40-02 40 RMS Acrylic Door Server Cabinet
- Rack Mount Spaces: 40
- Color: Black
- Height: 6’
- Format: 19”
- Width 27.5” - Depth 32”
- Vented on all panels for excellent air circulation characteristics
- Top panel features cutouts for fans and cutouts for cable access
- Platform features cutouts for cable access
- Features 4 fully adjustable internal equipment cage nut rails for #12-24 mounting screws in EIA universal spacing
- Comes packaged complete with front door, rear and side panels, leveling feet, casters, grounding bus bar, 2 pre-installed 80 CFM fans and equipment screws
- Smoked acrylic framed reversible door
- Each enclosure supplied with cage nut hardware set
- Meets or exceeds EIA 310D standards
- Electrostatic micro-finish paint
- Ships fully assembled
- Part#: FE4219-40-02