T104C - Platinum Tools 4Mapper Coax Tester with Remotes and Holster
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Platinum Tools T104C 4Mapper Coax Tester is the easy and quick solution to troubleshoot and identify multiple coax cables connected to televisions, security cameras, splitters, monitors and routers. The T104C is easy to use and features individually identified custom remotes that allow you to track up to 4 connections at a time from the main box.
The T104C takes the guessing game out of all coaxial cable installations. Test and map your coaxial cables to ensure a high performance and high quality coaxial cable installations. The T104C features LED status lights, automatic power off, integrated tone generator, durable housing with holster, and allows you to test cable runs up to 3000 feet.
- Includes: (1) T104C 4Mapper Coax Tester
- EZ 1 Button design
- Displays pass, open or short
- Integrated tone generator
- Automatic power off
- Line voltage warning LED
- Flashing low batter LED
- Ultra bright, high intensity LED's, easy to see in the daylight
- Includes 4 custom F remotes, push on design
- Small, compact, fits in the palm of the hand
- Long battery life
- Made is the USA
- Max DC cable resistance: 100ohms
- Max cable length (standard R) for testing: 3,000ft
- Min Cable length for testing: 0ft
- Body material: ABS
- Label material: Lexan
- Battery: 6v 4LR44 / A544
- Part#: T104C