706WH-40 - Platinum Tools Cat6 Keystone EZ-SnapJack, White, 40 Pack
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Platinum Tools 706WH-40 White Keystone Cat6 EZ-SnapJack 40 Pack gives you (40) patented EZ-SnapJack self-terminating Cat6 jacks for use in residential and commercial voice and data cabling applications. Professional installers choose the Cat6 EZ-SnapJacks to support every day repairs and new voice and data network installations. The 706WH-40 Cat6 EZ-SnapJacks are self-terminating and tool-less, which means you do not need a punch down tool to terminate. The EZ-SnapJacks will save you time and money, while making your Cat6 jack terminations easier than ever!
The Platinum Tools 706WH-40 White Keystone Cat6 EZ-SnapJacks are 100% re-useable, and are designed to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Cat6 cabling standards. They provide an integrated wiring guide that shows you exactly where each pair of the Cat6 cable should be positioned prior to closing the jack which creates the self-termination mechanism. The 706WH-40 Cat6 EZ-SnapJacks are designed to fit into all standard keystone wall plates, decora inserts, blank patch panels, and surface mount boxes. They provide ease of use with the performance you need in a high speed Cat6 network environment.
Use the Platinum Tools 706WH-40 White Keystone Cat6 EZ-SnapJack 40 Pack to quickly create the Cat6 outlets you need to manage all your network ready components, devices, and electronic peripherals. These are the fastest and easiest Cat6 jacks to terminate in all Cat6 network installations.
- Includes: (1) 706WH-40 White Cat6 Keystone EZ-SnapJack 40 Pack
- Color: White
- For Cat6 network outlets and connectivity
- No need for eight punch downs
- Repair damaged Cat6 jacks on the spot
- Cat6 EZ-SnapJacks are re-useable
- Wire guide ensures pairs stay in proper order for fast, easy termination
- Reduced tool cost, no punch down tool required
- Your tool bag weighs less
- Designed to fit industry standard wall plates
- For Commercial and Residential Cat6 Network Installations
- F.C.C., ULC & RoHS compliant
- 50 micro-inch selective gold plating
- Molded from UL94-VO material
- Meets/Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1
- Part#: 706WH-40