705IV-4C - Platinum Tools Cat5e Keystone EZ-SnapJack, Ivory, 4 Pack
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Platinum Tools 705IV-4C Ivory Keystone Cat5e EZ-SnapJack 4 Pack gives you (4) patented EZ-SnapJack self-terminating Cat5e jacks for use in residential and commercial voice and data cabling applications. The 705IV-4C Cat5e EZ-SnapJacks are self-terminating and tool-less, which means you do not need a punch down tool to terminate. This simplifies your installation which will save you time and money!
The Platinum Tools 705IV-4C Ivory Keystone Cat5e EZ-SnapJacks are 100% re-useable, and are designed to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 cabling standards. They provide an integrated wiring guide that ensures pairs are placed properly within the jack for a fast easy termination. The 705IV-4C Cat5e EZ-SnapJacks are designed to fit into all standard keystone wall plates, decora inserts, blank patch panels, and surface mount boxes. They provide ease of use with the performance you need in a demanding voice and data network environment.
Use the Platinum Tools 705IV-4C Ivory Keystone Cat5e EZ-SnapJack 4 Pack to quickly create the Cat5e outlets you need to manage all your network ready components, devices and peripherals.
- Includes: (1) 705IV-4C Ivory Keystone Cat5e EZ-SnapJack 4 Pack
- Color: Ivory
- Save time
- No need for eight punch downs
- Repair damaged jacks on the spot
- EZ-SnapJacks are re-useable
- Wire guide ensures pairs stay in proper order for fast, easy termination
- Reduced tool cost, no punch down tool required
- Your tool bag weighs less
- Designed to fit industry standard wall plates
- For Commercial and Residential Network Installations
- F.C.C., ULC & RoHS compliant
- 50 micro-inch selective gold plating
- Molded from UL94-VO material
- Meets/Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1
- Part#: 705IV-4C