VDMP3 - Paradox Plug-In Voice Module
The Paradox VDMP3 provides a voice-assisted link with the control panel and can be programmed to call one or more telephone numbers in the event of an alarm. You can also call the VDMP3 from an outside line, enabling you to arm or disarm the system as well as activate PGMs. The VDMP3 essentially turns any outside telephone into a keypad.
The VDMP3 will install directly onto the control panel’s DIALER and EBUS connectors. It is compatible with the SP series (V2.10 or higher), MG Series (V2.10 or higher), EVO control panels and PCS200 GSM module.
- Includes: VDMP3 Plug-In Voice Module
- Compatible with SP series (V2.10 or higher), MG Series (V2.10 or higher), EVO control panels and PCS200 GSM module
- Record a "Site ID" to identify the installation site (Requires EVO V2.10 to program)
- Dial up to 8 telephone numbers to report a burglar, panic or fire alarm using prerecorded messages
- Arm/disarm the system remotely via telephone
- Control PGMs and toggle utility keys remotely via telephone
- Voice-guided menu
- In-field upgradeable
- Connects directly onto the control panel
- Part#: VDMP3