R915 - Paradox Indoor/Outdoor Proximity Reader and Keypad, Black
The Paradox R915 is a black weatherproof 4-wire proximity card reader with a built-in backlit 12-button keypad for PIN entry. The R915 is compatible with any Digiplex or EVO control panel and is connected to an ACM12 using only 4 wires to facilitate installation. The R915 is the perfect cost affective access control solution for the home or small business!
The Paradox R915 features an extreme weather resistant design. It includes an injected rubber gasket and PCB cover. The R915 is durable, compact, and sleek enough to be mounted on any flat surface. Its slim design allows it to mount in areas where space is limited.
The Paradox R915 Black Indoor Outdoor Proximity Reader and Keypad can use both the Card and PIN functions. However, the PIN must be entered after the card is scanned if Card and PIN is enabled. You can also use the Card Only, PIN Only or Card or PIN settings, which are set in the ACM12. PIN settings are only available with ACM12 V4.0 or higher. The key is used to cancel a PIN entry, the key is used when using Flexible Code Length and entering a code shorter than 6 digits.
- Includes: (1) R915 Black Indoor/Outdoor Proximity Reader and Keypad
- Only 4 wires instead of 7 to connect with 4-wire access control modules
- In-field firmware upgradeable via CONV4USB and WinLoad
- Adjustable red/green LED intensity and buzzer frequency
- Extreme weather-resistant design (injected rubber gasket and PCB cover)
- Tricolor LED display
- Card only: DGP-ACM11 version 3.0 or higher
- Card/PIN: ACM12 version 4.0 or higher
- Power Input: 11Vdc to 14.5Vdc
- Current Consumption: 60mA
- Frequency: Exciter field 125 KHz Pulse Modulated
- Operating Temperature: -35°C (-31°F) to +65°C (149°F)
- Output Formats: 4-wire (RS-485)
- Cable Distance: 300m (1000 ft.)
- Cables: 4-wire Cables (Twisted Pair recommended)
- Color: Black
- Part# R915-V5C