PRT3 - Paradox Integration Module for Paradox EVO Alarm System Panels
The Paradox PRT3 Integration Module is a printer module that allows you to automatically print live and stored event. The PRT3 features a 2048 event buffer and automatically or manually prints reports of zone and system events directly to a PC or printer.
The PRT3 provides an interface between an EVO control panel and a third party peripheral system, and includes a USB port for PC connections. It also has the ability to be upgrade in the field using the CV4USB converter kit.
- Includes: (1) PRT3 Integration Module for Paradox EVO Alarm System Panels
- In-field firmware upgradeable via a CONV4USB and WinLoad
- Supports ASCII / C-BUS protocols
- 16 virtual inputs to trigger an action in the EVO control panel based on an event received from the peripheral system using ASCII or C-BUS protocol
- 30 virtual PGMs to trigger an action in the peripheral system using ASCII or CBUS protocol based on an event received from the EVO control panel
- USB port for PC connections
- Provides an interface between an EVO control panel and a third party peripheral system
- Automatically/manually print reports of zones/systems event via printer and/or PC
- Parallel and serial port for printer connections
- Assign to one or more partitions
- 2048 event buffer
- Part#: PRT3