DCT2 - Paradox Wireless Door Contact
The Paradox DCT2 Wireless Smoke Detector is designed to integrate with our Paradox wireless security system panel. It can support two inputs simultaneously (reed switch & universal input). When using the DCT10 in conjunction with a Magellan receiver, it will transmit two different serial numbers (SN), one for each input, which are always SN and SN+1 (e.g.240 000 & 240 001). When using it in conjunction with an Omnia receiver, it will transmit only one serial number (either reed switch or universal transmitter).
The DCT2 has a range up to 230ft and features an anti-tamper switch, and low batter LED transmission. It is compact, light weight, and fast to install.
- Includes: (1) DCT2 Wireless Door Contact
- 2-zone capabilities where each zone is independent and has its own serial number
- Zone 1 - One of two high-sensitivity reed switches (magnet included)
- Zone 2 - Universal transmitter input (N.O./N.C.)
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment: - 35m (115ft) with MG6160, MG6130, and MG6250; - 70m (230ft) with MG5000, MG5050 and RTX3
- Low battery and signal transmission LED
- Anti-tamper switch
- Dimensions: 12.4cm x 4.5cm x 3.3cm (4.9in x 1.8in x 1.3in)
- Part#: DCT2