P-1014 - Channel Vision 1 x 4 A-BUS Distribution Module
The Channel Vision P-1014 1 x 4 A-BUS Distribution Module functions as the heart of your A-BUS system. It is a 1×4 distribution module that delivers power and audio signals to 4 amplified keypads (model AB-124). The P-1014 features four emitter outputs that allow IR signals to be detected by the AB-124 to control source devices such as CD players and AM/FM tuners.
How Does it Work?
Channel Vision’s CAT5 Audio System uses Category 5 cable to distribute power, audio, and IR control signals. Power and line-level audio signals are delivered to the keypads which amplify the signal and distribute it to a pair of speakers. The keypads have IR sensors that detect signals from standard hand held remote controls. These IR signals are then transmitted through the CAT5 wire back to an input module where they activate IR emitters control the source devices. IR emitters attach directly to the front of the source devices and recreate the IR signals that were produced by the remote control.
Cabling Plus is an Authorized Stocking Distributor of Channel Vision P-1014 1 x 4 A-BUS Distribution Module!
- Includes: (1) P-1014 1 x 4 A-BUS Distribution Module
- RJ-45 & 110 punch down connectors
- 24 VDC power supply
- Max audio input level: 5 Vp-p
- IR frequency range supported: 30kHz – 56 kHz
- Local and system audio inputs with selectable priority
- Expansion to addition units
- Power Supply Voltage: 24 VDC
- Status Power Voltage: 12 VDC
- Audio Input Max Level: 5 Vp-p
- IR Frequency range supported: 30 kHz – 56 kHz
- Dimensions: 6″W x 6.5″H x 1.25″D