ACP00937 - Linear AE-100 Commercial One Door Telephone Entry System
The Linear ACP00937 AE-100 Commercial One Door Telephone Entry System is designed for use as a primary access control device for apartments, condominiums, and offices with up to 125 residents. The AE-100 system can be used in a lobby or outside. Surface, recessed, and pedestal mounting options are supported. The system utilizes hands-free, full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access.
The Linear ACP00937 AE-100 Commercial One Door Telephone Entry System is housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel faced enclosure; the AE-100 features a lighted 12-key telephone style keypad and four operation buttons all with bright, easy-to-see graphics. The backlit two-line directory LCD display scrolls a programmable welcome message and shows the directory Names and Directory Codes. The system contains a built-in microphone, tamper resistant speaker, and a TTY connector for the hearing impaired. The heavy duty access relay can control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door & gate operators, or barrier gates.
The AE-100 offers multi-lingual display programming prompts and voice help that is available with a choice of English, Spanish, French-Canadian, or Portuguese language selection for the system. The system can be programmed locally using the keypad, or remotely with a touch tone telephone. Up to four AE-100 units can be connected to the same dedicated telephone line to form a simple network. Connecting multiple units allows transferring programming data (either the directory entries only or the entire memory's contents) from the "master" unit to the other sub-units.
Optional features that the AE-100 supports are provisions for postal lock and color CCTV camera installation (Model CCM-1A).
The AE-100 is powered from a 16 VAC plug-in transformer and supports an internal rechargeable 1.2 amp/hour backup battery (not included). The battery charging circuit will support an external backup battery with up to 7 amp/hour capacity.
Applications: Small apartment buildings, condominiums, or gated communities
- Includes: (1) ACP00937 AE-100 Commercial Two Door Telephone Entry System
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Stainless steel front panel
- Telephone style keypad with lighting
- Accepts a total of 125 directory listings or stand-alone entry codes
- TTY jack for connection to text communication devices for the hearing impaired
- Simple network capability with up to four units - allows transferring programming data from "master" unit to other sub-units
- Two-line-16-character LCD display
- Removable terminal blocks
- Form "C" access relay rated at 10 amps AC and 7 amps DC @ 30 volts
- Load shed circuitry protects backup battery
- 9.75" W x 11.75" H x 3.5" D
- Part#: ACP00937