ACP00878 - Linear MDKP Exterior Wireless Keypad
The Linear ACP00878 MDKP Exterior Wireless Keypad can transmit a unique signal for each 1-6 digit PIN code entered. It has a built-in radio transmitter with a 250-foot range in line-of-sight conditions. Access codes are programmed into the access controller or receiver, the maximum number of codes possible for the MDKP depends on the receiver model used.
To operate the Linear ACP00878 MDKP Exterior Wireless Keypad, a user simply enters a PIN followed by the # key, and the code is transmitted to the receiver for validation. Downlighting can be turned on by pressing the # key twice; it remains on for 30 seconds or until a code is sent. The MDKP can be mounted on either a wall or a gooseneck.
- Includes: (1) ACP00878 MDKP Exterior Wireless Keypad
- Internal antenna
- 1-6 digit PIN for each user
- Long life lithium battery
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
- Built-in downlight
- Power: 9-volt lithium battery
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 4" W x 7" H x 3" D
- Part#: ACP00878