POI-2002 - LevelOne Power over Ethernet (POE) Injector
The LevelOne POI-2002 is a Power over Ethernet Injector with one Ethernet Input (data only) port and one Output (data + power) port. The POI-2002 is designed for small or medium network environments. This product can convert standard 100~240V/AC power into low voltage DC that runs over existing LAN cable to power up IEEE 802.3af compliant network accessories. It also features PoE awareness to verify whether the network device receiving power is IEEE 802.3af compliant, or only the data will be sent through LAN cable.
By adding a PoE Splitter (POS-1002) to existing non-PoE networking equipment, installing networking products such as Access Points and IP cameras can easily be performed. Wireless device deployments are easily located without the need for power outlets and network administrators dont need to use AC power adapters anymore.
- Includes: (1) POI-2002 Power Over Ethernet (POE) Injector
- Minimize the need for a bulky power adapter and power line
- Delivering power and data to equipment via a single Ethernet cable
- Internal power supply
- High safety with surge protection
- Remote power feeding up to 100 meters
- PnP, Light Weight and compact size
- Unique interlocking feature for easy installation
- Standards Compliance: IEEE 802.3 10BaseT, IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTx, and RJ-45 10/100 Mbps
- Regulatory: RoHS Compliant, CE/FC
- Dimensions: 87.9 x 51.3 x 166mm
- Part# POI-2002