ICRESVPA1C - ICC 8 Port Telephone Module with RJ31X
The ICC ICRESVPA1C is an 8-port bridged telephone module designed to support telephone line distribution in residential structured wiring applications. The ICRESVPA1C is designed to snap directly into most standard structured wiring panels or enclosures so you can easily manage your telephone cables in a central location. Use this telephone module to organize cables and wires while giving your installation a professional look!
The ICRESVPA1C provides up to 8 telephone outlets for telephone, fax, modem devices, and has access up to 4 incoming phone lines. It includes a RJ31X jack connected to line 1 so support integrated security system requirements.
- Includes: (1) ICRESVPA1C 8 Port Telephone Expansion Module
- Designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions per line
- Module is bridged as using only 2 incoming lines can get 16 outputs/extensions per line and using only 1 incoming line can get 32 outputs/extensions
- Includes an RJ31X jack connected to line 1 for a security system
- Includes an expansion jack for more outputs/extensions by connecting to ICRESVPB10 8-port telephone resi module with expansion jacks
- Fits all ICRESDC 14", 21", 26" AND 42" residential distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons
- Modules compatible with most major manufacturers enclosures
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- Part#: ICRESVPA1C