ICRESDPB1C - ICC 8 Port Cat 6 Data Residential Module
The ICC ICRESDPB1C is an 8 port Cat 6 data module designed to provide broadband internet access for up to eight (8) computers in a residential structured wiring application. The ICRESDPB1C data module is integrated with a non-bridged Cat 6 data board with eight (8) standard 4-pair 110 IDC connectors providing high performance connectivity that's tested with as much as 10dB Headroom at 250MHz exceeding TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 industry standards.
This professional grade Cat 6 data module is UL listed and protected with a steel bracket construction for high durability and long lasting use. Install the ICRESDPB1C data module into any standard residential enclosure so you can better manage and configure all your cables from one central location.
Note: Requires the use of a network switch or hub
- Includes: (1) ICRESDPB1C 8 Port Cat 6 Data Residential Module
- Designed to support up to 8 Category 6 data lines
- Wiring in accordance to T-568-A for residential use
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Fit all ICRESDC 14, 21, 28, and 42 residential distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons
- Modules compatible with most major name brand residential enclosures
- UL Listed
- Part#: ICRESDPB1C