ICRESDPA3C - ICC 8 Port Cat5e Data Module
The ICC ICRESDPA3C 8 Port Cat5e Data Module is a cost-effective solution designed to provide broadband internet access for up to eight (8) computers in a residence. The module is integrated with a non-bridged Cat5e data board with eight (8) standard 4-pair 110 IDC connectors providing high performance connectivity that's tested to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2 industry standards.
The ICC ICRESDPA3C 8 Port Cat5e Data Module is UL listed and works with the ICC 14", 21", 28" and 42" Residential Net.Media Centers. It is simple to terminate and features a push-pin design for easy installation. The ICRESDPA3C module is for use with solid Cat5e cable and requires a standard 110 punch down tool for terminations.
Note: Requires the use of a network switch or hub
- Includes: (1) ICRESDPA3C 8 Port Cat5e Data Module
- Designed to support up to 8 Category 5e data lines
- Wiring in accordance to TIA-568A for residential use
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e connecting hardware requirements
- Fits all ICRESDC 14", 21", 28", and 42" residential distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons
- Modules compatible with most major manufacturer’s enclosures
- UL listed
- Part#: ICRESDPA3C