ICRESAM38C - ICC 3X8 Bi Directional Splitter Residential Module, 1 GHz
The ICC ICRESAM38C is a 3X8 bi-directional splitter designed to enhance CATV signal strength and provide CATV signals throughout the home. It supports addressable set-up-box and is used in a two-way communication network with return path for interactive TV or payper-view CATV system. It provide excellent signal quality for splitting cable, UHF/VHF, antenna, or security system signals up to 8 locations. The ICRESAM38C enhances performance by reducing signal loss and interference, while designed to enhance the performance of your audio and video components by reducing signal loss and interference. The low-capacitance connectors deliver the most dynamic, distortion-free signals your system can provide.
The ICC ICRESAM38C 3X8 Bi Directional Splitter Residential takes up 2 mounting spaces when mounted into the ICC 14, 21, 28, and 42 Net Media Centers.
To setup the ICC ICRESAM38C 3X8 Bi Directional Splitter Residential Module, connect the DC power to the appropriate power source. Connect the video source to the INPUT port and the amplified signal will be at the OUTPUT port of the video amplifier. Connect the output port to a video device; such as TVs, or the input of the Video Splitter module for distributing throughout the home.
- Includes: (1) ICRESAM25C 1X1 Video Amplifier Residential Module
- Designed to provide a low noise level and 3 dB gain with a 54 to 1000 MHz bandwidth
- Designed to provide excellent signal quality for splitting cable, UHF/VHF, antenna, or security system signals up to 8 locations
- Designed to use at two-way communication network with return path for interactive TV or pay-per-view CATV system
- Two modular inputs for optional modular input
- Compatible with all ICRESAV video splitter modules
- Fit all ICRESDC 14, 21, 28, and 42 Net Media Center
- Part#: ICRESAM38C