ICMPP12F6E - ICC Cat 6 12 Port Front Access Patch Panel
The ICC ICMPP12F6E Cat 6 Front Access 12 Port Patch Panel is designed to support Cat 6 data networks that requiring maximum speed and bandwidth. The ICMPP12F6E can be wall and rack mountable offers a unique low profile space saving design that is ideal for smaller installations. Having front access to the Cat 6 RJ-45 ports and 110-Type connectors on a patch panel make network moves, adds, and changes easier than ever. The ICMPP12F6E will simplify your entire installation and give your cabling the most professional look!
The ICC ICMPP12F6E Cat 6 Front Access 12 Port Patch Panel exceeds TIA-568-C.2 performance standards. Its enhanced crosstalk cancellation technology reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals. The ICMPP12F6E Cat 6 Front Access 12 Port Patch Panel has a two piece design with a removable cover.
The ICC ICMPP12F6E Cat 6 Front Access 12 Port Patch Panel includes: (1) 12 Port Cat 6 Patch Panel, (2) 12-24 Machine Screws, (4) Cable Ties, (1) Installation Instructions
- Wall mounted CAT 6 component rated patch panel provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Two-piece design; patch panel with removable cover
- Front access 110-Type IDC terminations
- Designed to mount on walls and distribution racks
- Tested to exceed TIA-568 performance standards
- Jacks have 50 micro-inch gold plated contacts
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
- Used with standard CAT 6 patch cords, 110 punch down tool, and network distribution racks
- Includes installation instructions
- Part#: ICMPP12F6E
ICMPP12F6E Cat 6 Front Access Patch Panel Applications:
The ICMPP12F6E is designed for smaller Cat 6 network installations where flexibility is needed. It allows you to wall or rack mount it, and having complete front access to the termination areas makes your installation faster and easier. Installations where only 12 ports are needed are more common in residential and small office network installations. The ICMPP12F6E does require a standard 110 style punch down tool to perform terminations.
ICMPP12F6E Installation Instructions:
Step 1: Remove the ICMPP12F6E cover by pressing tabs inward and lifting up.
Step 2: Mount the ICMPP12F6E base to a wall or rack and secure with screws. Note: Mounting to a rack will overlap 6 rack mount spaces.
Step 3: Choose between TIA-568-A or TIA-568-B wiring configuration.
Step 4: Terminate conductors using a single blade punch down tool.
Step 5: Route cables to the side and secure them with cable ties (included).
Step 6: Place the cover back onto the ICMPP12F6E base.