ICMPP0486B - ICC CAT6A 48-Port Patch Panel, 2 RMS
The ICC ICMPP0486B CAT6A 48-Port 110-Type Patch Panel is 10G component compliant to ANSI/TIA Category 6A connecting hardware requirements. The vertical 110-type insulation displacement connectors (IDCs) are designed to provide optimum permanent and channel link performance that reduces potential Alien Crosstalk (ANXT). Its Jacks are grouped in six-port modules for quick administration and easy labeling. The high density design occupies 2 rack mount space (RMS) and measures 19” x 3.50”.
The ICC ICMPP0486B CAT6A 48-Port 110-Type Patch Panel includes cable ties, mounting screws, and installation instructions.
- Includes: (1) ICMPP0486B CAT6A 48-Port 110-Type Patch Panel
- Vertical 110-Type IDC connections reduces potential Alien Crosstalk (ANXT)
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation and reduced return loss for high bandwidth network requirements
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 CAT 6A (10G) connecting hardware Component Rating requirements
- 110-Type IDC termination helps reduce installation time and improve wire retention
- 50 micro inch gold plating on all modular contacts to protect from corrosion
- 2 rack mount spaces (RMS), Mounts on industry standard 19” wide racks or equipment
- T568A or T568B wiring schemes; not compatible with 110-type patch plug
- UL Listed
- Part#: ICMPP0486B